Romans 12:10

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.~Romans 12:10

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Finally

We came to work with Greg today to keep him company as Saturday's are non work days, and sometimes it's not busy and others are. I actually thought I would have a moment to type today of some of the things going on this week. However, I decided to spill coffee on my husbands boss' keyboard today, which we had to take apart and clean in "HOPES" it will work. Greg let me call his boss to find out if he has an extra keyboard or if he would like me to spend my government stimulous money to buy him a new one. He said to take it home and run it through my dishwasher!! WIERD!! He said it has worked for him in the past. In the meantime, Greg has had nothing but customers all day!! So we stole a keyboard from another computer in place of this one and at first it didn't work. Now I got it to work, but it's time to go!!!!!!

So, until I get another chance everything is great! hahaha

No comments: