Romans 12:10

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.~Romans 12:10

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Off the pump!

I am currently now off the Reglan pump! Just taking Zofran orally and see how that goes. So far it's been 4 days and it seems as if I am doing well with holding down food and drink!!! :) :) I am exhausted alot and finding myself taking frequent breaks. Poor Greg and kids they are really having to pick up the slack too! I am having more good days now!! YAY!!! I go for a sonogram on Wednesday next week and will hopefully get a pic of the baby then and will post it here!! :) :) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby pics! WOOO!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathi! Not sure if you'll remember me, . . . I am Noelle Thompson (a really good friend of Karin/Nina/Steve). Met you at many Karin celebrations. I was SO excited to hear of your pregnancy and have been keeping tabs on you through Nina. You have been in my prayers about your dehydration condition. How horrible! SO glad to see it is a bit under control now. I actually have an Amish friend whose sister had the exact condition. The babies always come out fine. ; ) What a special family you are to expand your family in so many ways!!! You are my heroes, . . . no wonder you guys are related to Karin (she is my hero, too). I can't wait to keep up with ALL of your children via your blog. God bless you all!

Anonymous said...

I am really glad to hear that you are feeling better and can hold food down! Hope you will be jumping around and cooking for me when I come to TX!!! LOL