I love seeing Kien! and the rest of his family...How precious you all are. I'm a friend of Karin's. We met during our Russian adoptions using the same agency. Nina shared with me your blog and said it would be ok if I commented. Kien is a blessed little boy....But I know you are the blessed ones. Thank you for allowing us to follow your family.
I was engrossed in the joy of both Cathi's face (and belly) and Kien's face, . . . and then I saw Karin's painting in the background and was SO very touched!!! : )
3 comments:
Hey! That looks really good in his room! :) Steve's is in Kevin's room too.
I love seeing Kien! and the rest of his family...How precious you all are. I'm a friend of Karin's. We met during our Russian adoptions using the same agency. Nina shared with me your blog and said it would be ok if I commented. Kien is a blessed little boy....But I know you are the blessed ones. Thank you for allowing us to follow your family.
Blessings,
Katie
Jacksonville, FL
I was engrossed in the joy of both Cathi's face (and belly) and Kien's face, . . . and then I saw Karin's painting in the background and was SO very touched!!! : )
Post a Comment