Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.~Romans 12:10
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Introducing Gabriel!
After they got him all cleaned up and Cathi was back in her room and recovering, they brought Gabe out for us to see him. Grandma Walsh was there by then and got to meet her first biological grandchild.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations on your newest family member. He is so cute!
I just found your blog. I was a friend of your sister Karin. I adopted Boy/Girl virtual twins from Lang son,Vietnam using World Child in October 2007. Karin was the next in line behind me for Boy/Girl twins. My children and Kien and Aria were all in the same orphanage together. We kept in touch through the process and I followed her Journey to Kien and Aria. I am so glad to have found your blog and to see that Kien has such a wonderful new family. He is getting so big. I have thought about him (and Aria) a lot in the past 8 months since Karin passed. I am so glad he was able to stay in your family. He looks like such a blessing to you and your wife. You can tell he is very loved. Karin would be very happy. Best of luck raising all your beautiful children.
3 comments:
Congratulations on your newest family member. He is so cute!
Susan K
Each picture here is SO heartwarming! Congratulations!!!
Congrats on your brand new bundle of joy!!!!
I just found your blog. I was a friend of your sister Karin. I adopted Boy/Girl virtual twins from Lang son,Vietnam using World Child in October 2007. Karin was the next in line behind me for Boy/Girl twins. My children and Kien and Aria were all in the same orphanage together. We kept in touch through the process and I followed her Journey to Kien and Aria. I am so glad to have found your blog and to see that Kien has such a wonderful new family. He is getting so big. I have thought about him (and Aria) a lot in the past 8 months since Karin passed. I am so glad he was able to stay in your family. He looks like such a blessing to you and your wife. You can tell he is very loved. Karin would be very happy. Best of luck raising all your beautiful children.
Heather
Post a Comment