Romans 12:10

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.~Romans 12:10

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Sunday Walk

Greg and I took the two little boys for a walk (or ride rather), while Brandy and Jeremy finished their chores so we could go for a drive around the lake.
Kien likes these dandelion "flowers" as he would call them. I tried to direct the direction he should blow because it was a bit windy out and I didn't want them to have it all in their hair and clothes.
He collected about 3 of these on his ride. By the time we got home, they were all blown off.
Kien didn't want Gabe to have one of these, because he was too little! :)





When we were walking down the street, we noticed that a neighbors fence had been plowed down by a car. You can see the tire marks even! I hope they know who did it!!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Cute! :) (Not the fence!)