I am sad to announce that Gabe has completed his last year of Mother's Day Out. WOAH-- where did the time go? I remember the day that I first took him and he cried and cried and cried and cried. (It was 3 weeks before he would actually go without crying!!!) So how did the time go so fast!! Here is Gabe with his precious teachers that love him so much!
Here are the trio boys! Kien, Nicholas and Gabe. (in that age order)
Since we are relocating to Oklahoma, this is their last Awana's group awards night! I am so proud of them both for being such a great Sparky and Cubbie! Kien loves his friends!
Here is Gabe receiving his Appleseed Book Award!
And here is Kien recieving his WingRunner Book award!
Koinos Homeschoolers has been such a blessing to our family and I have been able to connect with other homeschooling families in this program. Kien has taken Gymnastics and Karate and this was their program for the year. I am praying for both an awesome Awana's club AND a wonderful ministry like Koinos when we move!!
No comments:
Post a Comment