Romans 12:10

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.~Romans 12:10

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Brandy and Homecoming....

So Brandy Brandy Brandy.... Yes, it is time. It has come...
Brandy was wanting to attend the Homecoming event this year. I told her that it would be a perfect time to wear her dress she wore to the wedding. At first, she looked at me and told me that I was mistaken and she was just going to wear jeans and a nice shirt to the event. I had to prove to her that she couldn't dress that way to this type of event. SO, I pulled up some homecoming photo's on google. Then, I pulled up David's Bridal's line of homecoming and prom dresses. I convinced her a little. Mercedes sent a dress home with me for Brandy to try on that her mom bought for her graduation. What a sweetheart!! Brandy tried that dress on, then, the dress I wore for Mercedes wedding as well and neither of them fit. So, Friday, after she came home and told me she bought the ticket, I knew it was going to be difficult to convince her. Not the case at all, she said she would wear her dress. I was so excited!!
Anyway, she is actually there as we speak, and she went with her friend Megan. I am picking them up in 20 minutes. I figured 2 hours was enough time to have fun and not enough time to get into too much trouble!! HAHA!
Anyway, look at my princess!! She is definately not little anymore!!!! What a beautiful young lady!

Here she is primping!
Here is my princess! She looks like a barbie doll! Greg needed to get a pic too! Stunning!
Brandy and her friend Megan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks gorgeous!!! :)