Romans 12:10

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.~Romans 12:10

Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's been a while...

It has been such a long time since I have had time to update the blog. Between kids starting school, going back to work full time, kids here kids there, church, bible study starting, laundry, dogs, etc... I just haven't had time to update. So lets start.

First and foremost, I have to share with you a very shocking situation to help others come into agreement with us for a complete healing. My sister in law Karin had been having back pain for quite sometime. She was seeking therapy and massages, but it was getting worse and worse. She went for an MRI and found out "by chance" that she has cancer. Please keep her in your prayers and request prayers at your church and amongst those who pray. We are exercising our ability to speak against sickness and believe God for a miracle. Please feel free to read her updates and a better description of her situation. http://karinupdates.blogspot.com/

We love you Karin!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!!! (((hug)))