We meet every other week for either Bible Study night or date night. We really enjoy this "adult" time with our busy schedules. :)
Here is Kien getting ready to go play with the kids!

He LOVES going over to Mrs. Amy's house!

It was "comfort food" night. Everytime we meet we have some sort of dinner theme.

More friends! I just love watching the kids greet each other. It's an exact replica of how the parents enter in too! They are sooooo precious!

Kien found some fun rides while he was waiting for dinner.

And yet another one!

DINNER! He was eye balling his plate. I couldn't get it sat down fast enough for him to start munching on the tortilla chips that were green and red.

The gals watching a movie.

Brandy is the primary babysitter. She is paid to watch the babies for us. She is so good with kids.

And as we bring the night to an end the mens are of course talking about either cars or iPhone aps... lol

I didn't take further photo's but typically it is about 4 families. This evening our good friends the Lackey's couldn't make it. I love sharing our stories, our life experiences, receiving God's Word and being able to pray together. We are blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment