It has become a Sunday morning ritual for us to eat donuts together before we head to church. Greg seems to take photo's randomly, so here is our donut shop!

Here is Kien wanting to sit in the huge 6 seater stroller at church as we are leaving. Mommy of course said no AFTER daddy had put him in too quickly. It was time to go and I didn't want to start a trend among the other kids as they were leaving.

And, here is Kieney bean taking his shoes off. He just so happens to just have his shoes off as it is a regular occurrence when we are in the car for BOTH shoes and socks to come off his feet. I have invested in double knots to no avail. I have even purchased Velcro so it would be a quick recovery before we have to get out of the car. Either way, I could duct tape them on and he would still figure out how to take them off. haha

So, it is a difficult situation to grocery shop. You think with 4 kids and a hubby it would be done in a flash eh? Oh no sirey! So, THIS grocery shopping was just Gabe and the hubby. Only because we had to purchase a Christmas gift for the kids. We survived, but Greg was being sneakertive. We separated as I headed to the baby section for diapers and wipes while he was purchasing the gift. Then, he sneaked up on me in the isle and took a couple photo's from different angles. Then he would text them to me one by one to give me hints on where he was. He's such a goof!

Later this evening after all the shopping was done, Brandy gave Kien a bath with bubbles. He was eating them! Looks like a mini Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment