Romans 12:10

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.~Romans 12:10

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Beautiful Masterpiece

I warn you now, this post is a loooooooong one that has picture by picture of my husbands project trucked named "Tyclone" :)
Of course, this truck was purchased years ago (2005) but I don't have access to the photo's from my computer from that long ago, so when Greg is bored or wants to tell the WHOLE story, he can :)
Long story short, Greg sold his motorcycle and bought this project Jimmy. Here are some photo's of the transformation from straight up U-G-L-Y to most awesome! I can tell you that it is a Jimmy with a corvette motor. (Which will later show the color scheme to match the motor)









First glimpse of the inspiration.
Could it one day be?














































And here you have it! The final product! Well, on the outside that is. There is still a ton of work that needs to be completed to finish. Like, exhaust work, wiring, attaching seats etc...


No comments: